Wednesday 29 April 2015

Okamino and Beyond

For Tuesday, April 28th, 2015

It is heART Fit Tuesday and the intention was to start from the point of happiness. Well, that easy to do today because it is a summer day, reaching temperatures of 26 C, good enough to eat outdoors on our deck (gratefulness #1).  

Steve and Shelley looking over a few attempts at starting from what makes you happy. The blue painting is mine, and looked to me like neutrinos going off in all directions. The response was "What are neutrinos?" 

Evoked steam engines from my husband and daughter.

The following three pictures are of Renata's painting in succession as she builds layers on layers.  She later informs me that it was further transformed at home.








 


 There's a crowd at the top of Knox yesterday as I try to befriend Belladonna who belongs to Jason. I jokingly said that you wouldn't want to give the dog Belladonna, and well, apparently this dog had been treated by a vet with the same. 

According to a trusted website:

"Though widely regarded as unsafe, belladonna is used as a sedative, to stop bronchial spasms in asthma and whooping cough, and as a cold and hay fever remedy. It is also used for Parkinson's diseasecolic, motion sickness, and as a painkiller."

And here I thought it was poisonous!

And this is the second thing I'm happy for today, the ease with which I can find out stuff through the Internet.

And the third thing I'm grateful for is this blog, which allows me to approach total strangers and get a little slice of their life and make a connection. 


No comments: