Saturday 2 May 2015

Okamino and Beyond
A good day for our long bike ride. Along the new bike/walking path that parallels Springfield Rd is Mill Creek.  Happiness #1 today is that the creek has more water in it than usual. Mill Creek is set back enough and has a good border of trees and vegetation - you might drive by it100 times and never see this. Lots of shaded and interesting places for discovery. I'm thinking for the young at heart.


I took this shot before I realized there is an abandoned, likely stolen bike in the foreground. Happiness #2 is that I have my bike lock with me today. 

Along the Greenway, closer to  the H2O centre is a tree decorated for Mother's Day, which reminds me that beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder.


A riot of colourful tents on the fields near the H2O centre. Happiness #3 is reading a good book in a tent. It means that you've successfully trekked to your destination.


No comments: